The purpose of the Parents’ Club is to bring about a closer relationship among the school, the home and the parish through combinations of volunteer work, fundraising, community outreach and continuing educational opportunities for parents.
Through fund-raising activities, the Parents’ Club contributes to the school’s operating budget and stewardship each year. These activities not only enhance the children’s Catholic education at St. Benedict by providing funds for essential school programs, they also provide wonderful opportunities to meet and socialize with other school families.
The Parents’ Club also works to bring parents together for continuing education opportunities; learning and sharing timely parenting topics such as Internet Safety and Nutrition.
The Parents’ Club meets the second Wednesday of every month at 7PM and all parents and faculty are welcome to attend.
- Vice President: Jaime Lin-Yu
- Treasurer: Katie Heinrich
- Secretary: Annie Quinn
- Events Coordinator: Kaitlin Mathur
- Arts/Enrichment: Kate Hendsbee
- Volunteer Coordinator: Tiffany Barnes
- Room Parent Coordinator: Andrea DosSantos
- Parent Education Chair: Colette Vogele
- Movie Night: Ellie Feeney
Room Parents 2022-2023
More information is coming soon.