The purpose of the Parents’ Club is to bring about a closer relationship among the school, the home and the parish through combinations of volunteer work, fundraising, community outreach and continuing educational opportunities for parents.
Through fund-raising activities, the Parents’ Club contributes to the school’s operating budget and stewardship each year. These activities not only enhance the children’s Catholic education at St. Benedict by providing funds for essential school programs, they also provide wonderful opportunities to meet and socialize with other school families.
The Parents’ Club also works to bring parents together for continuing education opportunities; learning and sharing timely parenting topics such as Internet Safety and Nutrition.
The Parents’ Club meets the second Wednesday of every month at 7PM and all parents and faculty are welcome to attend.
- President: Jennifer Beach
- Secretary: Annie Quinn
- Treasurer: Christina Walters
- Scrip Chairs: Elizabeth McDowell
- Volunteer Coordinator: Tiffany Barnes
- Room Parent Coordinator: Andrea DosSantos
- Events Coordinators: Ashley Hermsen
- Movie Night Coordinators: Shannon Benbow
- Pizza Lunch Coordinator: Myra Levitzke
- Auction Coordinator: Kayla Nestor and Jaime Lin-Yu
- Wurst Festival Coordinator: TBD
Room parents 2019-2020
The primary role of a Room Parent is to provide support and assistance to the teacher and communicate information to parents. Below is the list of Room Parents for the 2018-19 school year.
|Kindergarten||Kendra Kassebaum & Fiona O’leary|
|1st||Julie Martin and Michelle Pacheco|
|2nd||Sarah Waymouth and Andrea DosSantos|
|4th||Christine Treece and Douglas Groesbeck|
|6th||Myra Levitzke and Margaret Vance|
|8th||Amy Jensen, Penny Ziemer, and Debbie Gonzalez|
St. Benedict’s Merchandise
St. Benedict branded clothing is available for order.