The purpose of the Parents’ Club is to bring about a closer relationship among the school, the home and the parish through combinations of volunteer work, fundraising, community outreach and continuing educational opportunities for parents.
Through fund-raising activities, the Parents’ Club contributes to the school’s operating budget and stewardship each year. These activities not only enhance the children’s Catholic education at St. Benedict by providing funds for essential school programs, they also provide wonderful opportunities to meet and socialize with other school families.
The Parents’ Club also works to bring parents together for continuing education opportunities; learning and sharing timely parenting topics such as Internet Safety and Nutrition.
The Parents’ Club meets the second Wednesday of every month at 7PM and all parents and faculty are welcome to attend. There is no meeting for September.
- President: Jeff Brooks
- Vice President: Jennifer Beach
- Secretary: Annie Quinn
- Treasurer: Shaughn Huck
- Scrip Chairs: Sandra Matthews and Elizabeth McDowell
- Volunteer Coordinator: Tiffany Barnes
- Room Parent Coordinator: Gudrun Snyder
- Events Coordinators: Ashley Hermsen and Jennifer Kerr
- Movie Night Coordinators: Shannon Benbow
- Pizza Lunch Coordinator: Myra Levitzke
- Auction Coordinator: Kayla Nestor and Jaime Lin-Yu
- Wurst Festival Coordinator: Brian Beach
The primary role of a Room Parent is to provide support and assistance to the teacher and communicate information to parents. Below is the list of Room Parents for the 2018-19 school year.
|Pre-School||Sarah Nehrbass & Emma Summer|
|Kindergarten||Julie Martin & Michelle Pacheco|
|1st||Sarah Waymouth & Andrea Dos Santos|
|2nd||Kayla Nestor & Jessica Sutton|
|3rd||Renee Lindstrom & Thuy Vu|
|4th||Kate Hendsbee & Marquez Swede|
|5th||Myra Levitzke & Margaret Vance|
|7th||Amy Jensen & Debbie Gonzalez|
|8th||Margaret Mansker & Shalini Miskell|