As you saw, we are starting with a 2 hour delay tomorrow, Wednesday, February 13th. Even with the delayed start there are a number of things that you need to be aware of to help get your students to school safely.
- The streets around St. Benedict were still icy and snowy this afternoon and will likely be that way in the morning. Drive slowly and be cautious.
- If you are comfortable doing so, please drop your children rather than park and walk them into the building.
- When you drop off, please do so along 48th street where we will focus our shoveling and de-icing. As usual, DO NOT PARK ON 48TH.
- As usual, only drive clockwise around the building when you are dropping off.
- When they arrive, students should proceed directly to their classrooms through the main doors. Do not assemble in the cafeteria or at the play structure.
- Arrival will be casual tomorrow…doors will open at 10:15 and we will not be giving out tardy slips.
As I have said in the past, if you are not comfortable coming to school…don’t come. Please call or email to make sure we know that you are not coming.
See you in the morning.