All are welcome!
St. Benedict School is a Preschool and Pre-K through grade 8 Catholic school located in the heart of Seattle's Wallingford neighborhood. We welcome families from all backgrounds and beliefs, and pride ourselves on offering students a well-rounded, values-based education.
St. Benedict School offers:
- Rich art, music, and drama programs
- Spanish language instruction in all grades
- Communications and technology programs in all grades
- Science and algebra in the upper grades
- Athletic programs including soccer, cross country, volleyball, track and field and basketball through CYO program
- Strong ties that build friendships, community service, leadership, and social justice
- Extended Day program before and after school
- After-school care "Kids Club" for pre-school and pre-k aged students (12:00pm – 6:00pm)
St. Benedict School offers small classes, high student achievement, and a rich curriculum that is more affordable than comparable area private schools. At St. Benedict School, students achieve to the level of their individual abilities. Our students are well-prepared and continue on to the high schools of their choices—and beyond.
We look forward to giving you a tour of the school, sharing our story and letting you see our wonderful teachers in action! Prospective parents can arrange a personal tour by appointment; please call 206-633-3375, or email Teresa Gillett at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.